Free Monthly Maryland Home Buying Seminar
Next Maryland Home Buyer Seminar Dates:
Maryland First Time Home Buyer Seminar
The Maryland Home Buyer seminar will last about 2 hours and each participant will be able to receive a free copy of their tri-merge credit report. The first time home buyer seminar will cover all of the basics of buying a new home in Maryland. The home buyer seminar will cover Maryland FHA loans, Maryland VA loans, Maryland USDA Rural Housing Loans, First Time Home Buyer Loan Programs and the Maryland FHA 203k Rehab loans. This is the most recommended First Time Home Buyer Seminar in Maryland.
Each participant will receive a Free Credit Scoring Handbook, Free Homebuying Handbook, and an opportunity to meet with a certified mortgage planner to be pre-approved to buy a home at the Maryland home buyer seminar.
You will also learn the following at the Maryland Home Buying Seminar:
- Valuable Tips on How to Improve Your Credit Score
- How to Establish Credit if You have None
- How to Budget to Afford a New Home in Maryland
- How to Calculate How Much Your Qualify for
- How to Get Pre-Approved for a Maryland Mortgage
- Learn what Morgage Programs are available for First Time Home Buyers in Maryland
- Learn what programs are available to help with down payment and closing costs
- Learn what your Mortgage Lender should be doing for you
- Learn what your Title Company should be doing for you
- Learn what your Real Estate Agent should be doing for you
- Learn what your Home Inspector should be doing for you
- How to find the right Realtor to help you find your new home
- How to shop for your new home
- How to make the offer and negotiate the best price and terms
- and much more!!!
Our Free Maryland home buyer seminars are held at the following locations
College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
3501 University BLVD East20783 Hyattsville , MD
Hilton - Rockville MD
1750 Rockville Pike20852 Rockville , MD
North Laurel Community Center
9411 Whisky Bottom Road20723 Laurel , MD
PG County Public Library - Largo-Kettering Branch
9601 Capital Lane20774 Largo , MD
Ramada Worldwide By Wyndham
1700 Van Bibber Road21040 Edgewood , MD
You can register by calling John R Thomas at 410-412-3319, sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or clicking on the links below:
Your Presenter for the Maryland Home Buyer Seminar is the author of the new book, Your Guide to Buying Your First Home in Maryland. The information presented in the home buying seminar is based on the book and will walk each prospective buyer through the whole home buying process for purchasing a home in Maryland. If you are looking to learn from the expert on home buying in Maryland then this is a must attend event.
Opinions expressed on this website and in seminars and discussions belong to the individual and do not reflect the views held by Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.